Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hamster Bite Its Tail

Country Painting ..... I Rene and other friends met at the show !!!!!

Here Kidney evaluates the work of one of my "classmate" hello Louise!!

I, Renee and my little Asia.

Vania Hello !!!!! What a pleasure it was to know you a hug!

Some items purchased at the show what lighthouse ????? I hope to achieve what I have in mind.

not I have resisted buying these lovely terracotta tiles on the stand of the garden of Molly, "and then stamp again.

books and hearts could not miss!!

A little small piece of squared age, hearts and "bells called Angels "!!!!!!!

books again, a pattern of Terrye French, colors and nastrini.A soon dear friends / i, if you go to see me leave me a comment as I am always happy to read it! To all HAPPY PAINTING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment