Saturday, October 23, 2010

Difference Between Future And Option Ppt

2010

Hello dear / i,
here I am back home after two-day fair in Vicenza, full of enthusiasm, willing to do many things, what about all nothing short of magnificent !!!!!!!
Knowledge and the warm handshake of the legendary ..... Renee Mullins! It just she was a guest at the stand of very nice and sweet "Erika country painting", where I attended a course, taught by his collaborator.
I had the joy of seeing, at long last, my big "master" Alessio Meggiato, was like meeting an old and dear friend! I have met, Franca Marzi's "Small Passion" of Montepulciano, sweet beautiful person his works and those of Erika.
I had the pleasure to meet Vania, sweet smile and an expert in the kitchen!
I unleashed to buy anything ..... books, the last of Kidney with autograph and inscription, Terrye French, paints, brushes, wooden shapes, stoffine squares, polka dots, hearts and gingerbread hearts terracotta, wrought iron wings of angels, ribbons, stencils, and much more. Now I have to leave, time is running out!!
; soon dear s a warm greeting and a handshake!

0 comments:

Post a Comment